How are you finding the Forum?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Gary

Do yoy think it’s what we were thinking of?

Tim+N

Can we upload photos Gary?

David Jones

Oops

This might load an image from the web? I can’t see any way of loading image files directly

David Jones

Hmm – it didn’t 😐

Gary T
        Participant

David,

We’ve now enabled the uploading of images into posts so please give it a try when you get the chance.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Gary T.
        • This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Gary T.
      Gary T
      Participant

Please feel free to contact me, treasurer.shipston@wbka.org.uk, if you have any feedback, thoughts, suggestions and ideas regarding the forum.

Sophie
      Participant

It’s looking really good – I am just struggling to read the blue titles on the green backgrounds (on the forum homepage). But that might be just me!

Gary T
        Participant

Sophie,

Thanks for the feedback. I do find that some browsers render some of the screens and text boxes beter than others. The colours of the topics I can set and, to be honest, they were the first ones I tried. Now you’ve mentioned it I might try different colours to make everything more readable – once I can remember where the settings are!

Regards,

Gary – assistant Webmaster

JudyC
      Participant

I enjoyed the talk that David gave on Swarms and the virtual meeting seemed to work ok for me, thanks.  Is it possible to put David’s slides up somewhere so people can refer to them, or maybe they already are?  As a new bee keeper it’s re-assuring to have experience to fall back on.  Thanks again.

Gary T
        Participant

Judy,

I’ve asked David if he would consider that.

Don’t forget though if you have any beekeeping questions you can post them here and attach pictures if they help illustrate your question / dilemma.

Sophie
      Participant

Hi there – I created some new topics over a week ago, but I cannot see them. Anything I’m doing wrong on my side?

All the best!

Sophie

Gary Thomas
      Keymaster

Sophie,

What can happen sometimes is that posts await (my) approval before appearing. The Forum software has lots of hidden features to stop people posting malicious content.

However I cannot find any posts from you awaiting approval. So I’m at a bit of a loss as to what might have happened. Perhaps you could try a new post and let me know when you have done it (treasurer.shipston@wbka.org.uk) and I’ll see if there is a problem. I’ve checked your account on the website and it all seems OK.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Hello! You need to be a member of SBK and to log in to be able to reply to this topic.